Software Research & Development (R&D) Company
Code S - is an award winning software R&D company based in KL, Malaysia. We have made a reputation for building highly scalable and quality software systems. We excel in custom web, mobile and automation solutions.
- 2011 December established as ROB and formally known as Code Socialist Services.
- 2013 December converted to ROC and renamed CODE S SDN. BHD. (CODE S)
- 2014 September CODE S being awarded to represent Malaysia to participate in Founder Institute Event in Silicon Valley (U.S.A), fully sponsored and backed by Ministry of Finance (M.O.F), Malaysia
- 2015 April founding of sister company: ERUFU CARE SDN. BHD. (ERUFU) - SaaS community medical support network platform
- 2015 September ERUFU being awarded top 30 ASEAN startup by Malaysia Government, Ministry of Finance (M.O.F) and ASEAN partners via ASEAN Rice Bowl Award 2015.
- 2016 January founding of sister company: QUICK QUEUE SDN. BHD. (QQ) - private events and conference registration system and services provider
- 2016 June ERUFU awarded MSC Status by Malaysia Government
- 2016 September ERUFU being invited to be Malaysia Ambassador for ASEAN Rice Bowl Award 2016, by Malaysia Government and Ministry of Finance (M.O.F).
- 2016 November CODE S awarded MSC Status by Malaysia Government
- 2017 November CODE S launched a long-living digital-social project: BloodGo.com - a real-time specialty blood request and donation network
- 2018 November angel-invested and mentor to: SmartPeep - an AI health-tech company that develops automated monitoring system to prevent accidents and assist healthcare professionals to respond better towards patients and elderly especially with higher fall risk and low mobility.
- 2019 March SmartPeep wins Top 3 in Singapore Alipay-NUS Enterprise Social Innovation Challenge
- 2020 Jan SmartPeep awarded Top 8 of the Startups Fight Club at the Base Conference 2020
- 2020 May SmartPeep awarded First runner up at the Unicorn Battle in Singapore
- 2020 July SmartPeep awarded 2nd prize of the 1st Healthy Aging Prize for Asian Innovation Award
- 2020 November SmartPeep awarded 2nd place winner of Startup Pitch Stadium and Best Smart Care Technology (Clinical Efficiency Solution) Finalist at 8th Eldercare Innovation Award
- 2021 May CODE S being awarded The Highest Vendor Performance Rating by PETRONAS
- 2021 August SmartPeep wins the Khazanah Impact Innovation Challenge, Malaysia
Jarod LAW Founder, Chief Engineer, Architect, R&D
Jarod drives the company’s overall strategic vision while leading the R&D team and overseeing all facets of the R&D team’s operations. He is a well-rounded system architect who has designed and implemented a B2B2C-commerce software architecture in Malaysia that acquired by a Japan Public Listed Company, which serves and manages around RM 100 million annually.
Prior to founding CODE S, Jarod was lead R&D engineer of the London based Experian PLC, and Japan based Panasonic R&D Centre.
He is not only expert in web, mobile and server technologies but also algorithms. His active research area are: double-logarithmic subset-sum (SSP), P vs NP
StackoverFlow community has ranked Jarod as one of the top contributor to software engineering - top 5% worldwide and top 20 in Malaysia.
Not only that, he is currently a technical mentor of Cradle - a not-for-profit organization agency under the Ministry of Finance, Malaysia (MOF) for Nation Building. He is also founder of non-profit BloodGo.com, a real-time specialty blood donation and sourcing network, that got invited to speak in TEDxPetalingStreet Malaysia, later published on Official TED.com and featured in China official TED Channel.