Software Research & Development (R&D) Company
Code S - is an award winning software R&D company based in KL, Malaysia. We've made a reputation for building highly scalable and quality software systems. We excel in custom web, mobile and automation solutions.
- 2011 December established as ROB and formally known as Code Socialist Services.
- 2013 December converted to ROC and named CODE S SDN. BHD.
- 2014 September Code S awarded to represent Malaysia to participate in Founder Institute Event in Silicon Valley (U.S.A) – Backed by Ministry of Finance(M.O.F) and MDeC
- 2015 April founding of sister company: ERUFU CARE SDN. BHD. - community medical support network platform
- 2015 September being awarded top 30 ASEAN startup by Malaysia Government, Ministry of Finance (M.O.F) and ASEAN partners.
- 2016 January founding of sister company: QUICK QUEUE SDN. BHD. - events and conference registration system and services provider
- 2016 September being invited to be Malaysia Ambassador for ASEAN Rice Bowl Award 2016, by Malaysia Government and Ministry of Finance (M.O.F).
- 2017 April awarded MSC Status by MDeC.
Jarod Law Founder, Group Chief Engineer, Architect, R&D
Jarod drives the company’s overall strategic vision while leading the R&D team and overseeing all facets of the product team’s operations.
Jarod is an expert in web, mobile and server technologies. He is a well-rounded system architect who excels in six and is able to code in more than 15 programming languages. He has designed and implemented a B2C-commerce software architecture in Malaysia that serves and manages around RM 70 million annually.
Prior to founding CODE S, Jarod was lead R&D engineer of the London based Experian PLC, and Japan based Panasonic R&D Centre.
StackoverFlow community has ranked Jarod as one of the top contributor to software engineering - top 8% worldwide and top 20 in Malaysia.
Not only that, he is currently a technical mentor of Cradle - a not-for-profit organization agency under the Ministry of Finance, Malaysia (MOF) for Nation Building. He is also founder of non-profit BloodGo.com, a real-time specialty blood donation and sourcing network, that got invited to speak in TEDxPetalingStreet Malaysia and featured in China official TED Channel.
Despite his heavy corporate responsibilities and hectic schedule, Jarod is committed to making a difference.
KS Lee Group Tech Lead, R&D
Lee is an expert in complex mobile application system development, having 10 years of experiences under his belt.
Lee is also an expert in configuration management and source code version control via GIT.
Prior to joining CODE S, Lee was with Australia based The iProperty Group, and Japan based Panasonic R&D Centre.
His technical articles on Medium has been featured multiple times by global iOS community.
Will Teoh Chief Architect, Automation
Will is an expert in Digital Process Automation, specializing in Business Process Management (BPM), Appian Low-code Platform, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Started of his career as a Software Engineer and exposure in various web technologies, Will’s rich technical knowledge and his business academic background gave him a different perspective comparing to other IT analysts/consultants.
Prior joining CODE S, Will was Lead Process Automation Analyst and key member of the Corporate Services team who drives Digital Transformation initiatives in one of the top multi-disciplined engineering company based in Australia, serving over 3,400 white and blue collar employees across Australia, New Zealand, and Asia. He led his team in automating more than 100 manual processes across different verticals (HR, Recruitment, Finance, ICT, Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), Sales, etc), tremendously improved the efficiency, transparency and reduced bottlenecks and delays of the organization’s day to day business operations.